Sunday 23 August 2015

Introduction


Greetings and hello. The name's Asma' Firzanah here. 

If you like to read adventurous and fighting story then you would like to read this blog which is called "Translation of Chinese Light/Web Novel". It is a translation of Chinese novels into English that chinese author wrote which people who could read Mandarin or Chinese found it very interesting and want to share it to everyone in the world through the internet mostly using blog and wordpress using one of the language society used the most, English. There are other translator who can translate in other languages such as Vietnamese and Spanish but there are not many who does it. 




How did I come to know Chinese Light/Web Novel?


I could be call an otaku but I am also a book worm and I like to watch movies. Generally, I just like good stories no matter whether they are in movie, anime, novel, manga, manhua, web novel and light novel. Usually every time I read manga and manhua, I would sometime read the comments at the bottom by other readers to know their opinions and extra information and there I found out that most of the movies, anime and manga were originally created from the novel such as Sword Art Online, Douluo Dalu and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei which shows this situation is the same with the other stories from other countries from the west like Harry Potter’s series, Hunger Games, Divergent and others that I am sure you know. So I tried to venture through their suggestion to see other website or blog and find out the a buch of translations website of Chinese and Japanese light novels but for me I prefer to read Chinese light novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment